The Filipinos are generally cheerful people. We always have funny ideas and stories about life, love, work and leisure. Life is lifeless, love is loveless, work is dull, leisure is non-relaxing and getting together with people becomes boring if there is no funny story-telling and jokes. Everything under the sun when treated with Pinoy humor can bring smile and laughter! For Jobs Abroad, http://pinoyrecruiter.blogspot.com and for Inspiring Filipino stories, http://pinoytenant.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Taxi Driver and the Beautiful Nun


A taxi driver picked up a nun whose pretty face and curvaceous body looks like you have seen the angelic face and sexy figure of Filipina actress Marian Rivera.

She got into the taxi and the driver won’t stop staring at her through the cab’s rear view mirror.

She asked him why he is staring and he replied, “Sister, I have a question to ask you, but I don’t want to offend you.”

She answered: “Brother, you cannot offend me. When you’re a nun like me for a long time, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I’m sure there’s nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.”

“Well, Sister, I’ve always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me, specially as pretty as you are.”

She responded, “Well, let’s see what we can do about that: first you have to be single and second, you must be a Catholic.”

The taxi driver is very excited and said, “ Yes, I am single and I’m Catholic too.”

The nun said, “OK, pull into into the next alley.” He did and the nun fulfilled his fantasy.


But when they got back on the road, the taxi driver started crying. “Brother,” said the nun, “why are you crying?”

“Forgive me Sister, but I have sinned. I lied, I must confess. I’m married and I’m a Baptist.”

The nun said, “That’s OK, Brother. Actually, I am not a nun. I’m on my way to a Halloween party. By the way, my name is Mario!”


pinoy funny ideas - blog #27

No comments: